Wednesday, August 23, 2006

JUST TO SAY ....

... that my computer is well and truly locked up right now with some error message that popped up after I had reformatted my HD. Every solution I have found online hasnt worked yet and as I am away on holiday for a week next week I wont have time to get it to the shop until I get back - the remaining freebies for this kit will get sent out once I am back up and running as I cannot access it right now.

I telephoned the number on the system restore disc (after spending all morning trying to sort the problem out myself) only to be told that the call would cost me 1.20 Sterling a minute - and THEN when they answered the phone having had me hold listening to muzak for 25 minutes the guy was so ill mannered. My mistake I guess was asking him if he was born rude or if not how many years it had taken him to cultivate such an offensive, aggravating attitude - he hung up on me lol

Take care.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never fun when your computer breaks! Hope you can get it fixed.

Joy said...

I'm sorry you having problems - computers are great all the time they are working...... Hope you get it all sorted out soon :)

Anonymous said...

Hi June,

I'm a new visitor to your blog, i just wanted to say thank you for all the freebies. Sorry to hear your cute bunny passed away. :o( And i wanted to say Whoo Hoo! for sticking to the rude guy!! Gave me a laugh. Hope you get your PC fixed soon.