Thursday, November 30, 2006

RAMBLINGS ..........

I haven't been around much the past couple of weeks. I am not the world's most prolific BLOGGER - partly because I always mean to get here to write something but also partly because I hate BLOGS that are full of pointless, meaningless drivel - you know the kind I mean? Where the author just writes something full of nothing for the sake of having a paragraph up each day? It's been a long week at work, thank goodness school breaks for Christmas holidays in 3 weeks time. I had to go on a training course yesterday - the 40 mile drive was nice, through pretty countryside and I have been to this place before. Yesterday however I missed the turnoff and ended up in the next town. I figured the quickest way was to find the train station and ask a cab driver. If by any remote chance Mr Cab Driver of Wareham, Dorset you are an avid digi scrapper and happen upon my BLOG - shame on you!!!!!! I can hear you and your big hairy armpitted mates laughing yourselves silly having sent me on my way IN THE WRONG DIRECTION!!!!! 10 minutes later, when I found myself in the middle of Wareham Forest and I should have been nowhere near there, I figured out it was probably more sensible to use my cell phone and call the school where I was meant to be training and ask them for directions So, to all cab drivers in Wareham may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your car seats and cause you and your bits much discomfort LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!
OMG....
Im sorry you had a bad day!
LOL...