Friday, November 24, 2006

WHAT A WEEK!




I had one of those weeks! I don't know where the time has gone but suddenly it's Friday evening and when I look back I got absolutely nothing done over the past 5 days. Well, that's not quite true - what I mean is that I got nothing done that I WANTED to do. I now sell my products on two sites and am still trying to get some kind of routine set up (... I need routine because menopausal brain cells are notoriously lacking in any kind of co-ordination, long term memory function and organisational abilities!) I need to send out ADs, make blinkies, update this BLOG, create new products, do freebies, comment in the galleries and forums - I feel a brainfreeze coming on :o))

Anyhoooo, I have a couple of new kits up this week at www.digital-scrapbooking.org and am organising freebies for them both will be uploaded to the freebies section of the store. Why not pop along, pick up a freebie or two and browse around the store whilst you're there.

Have a great weekend and a belated Happy Thanksgiving to all of you over the other side of the pond.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gah, you make me sound like a slave driver!

Tink said...

LOL - nope, I just made sound like I just cant get myself organised!