Monday, April 09, 2007

EASTER. PAPER SCRAPPING & A NEW STORE TO VISIT ...

Easter has been and gone and I have eaten way too much of everything again! My two week break from working at school is half-way through now and I have to hold my hands up and admit to having done not very much this past week - actually, thats not quite true - I have been paper scrapping and trying to use up some of the rather large stash that takes up so much room in the house. This past week I have complete 8 layouts and it has been very therapeutic! There's nothing quite like cutting and sticking to make you relax :)
I have also updated the Blog to a new template and am still in the process of trying to sort all the links out. In the next week I will re-link all the freebies again - including all those that were out of date and a new new ones - so keep your eyes open.
Finally, I have found a new store that is currently being set up by Laurie Whitney-Pawlowski called Digiscraptoolbox.com - she has some great Photoshop actions at really reasonable prices - you can find the store at http://www.digiscraptoolbox.com/ - pop along and take a peek!!

No comments: